Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why I Started This Blog?

I started this blog to share with others what I know and what I continue to learn about NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).

What is NLP?
That all depends on who you are asking. Due to NLP's multi purpose, there are lots of definitions out there. There are modeling, hypnosis on steroids, communication skills, etc.

For me, NLP is all about changing our ways of thinking; our beliefs! Our belief system has far more effect on our lives than anything else we have control over, isn't it?

If we keep on thinking what we've always thought. We'll just keep on getting what we've always got. So, if we want to change our life, we need to change our thinking! Don't you agree?

Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!”

No comments:

Post a Comment